- Heat transfer to a room takes place in heat exchanger, which consists of a copper pipe fitted with aluminium lamellas mechanically connected to the pipe
- The flow of hot water through the heat exchanger will heat the tube and heating lamellas which finally heat the surrounding air
- The warm air begins to rise up and the chimney effect is achieved. It means the radiator/convector generates the convection movement of warm air
- There exist places with higher heat losses. If you need to increase efficiency while demanding top-quality design, you can choose the floor convectors with a fan and optimized convection.
- Entire production series OC is optimised in terms of the noise level, heat output and power consumption required to operate the fans
- Innovative and unique technology not only for heating but now also for cooling