Installation KORALINE LD with desk
We recommend to fix the element to the floor using a fastening anchor that is inside the side desk (leg). Once positioned on the convector the desks are fixed on sides against unwanted movement. You will find more detailed information in the installation instructions. The elements are supplied assembled.
KORALINE LDP (InPool)
Convectors intended for use at pools must be kept clean and regularly washed with clean water. It is also necessary to fit the pool area benches with stone desks (Terrazzo) only.
Elements connection set content
Kv values for the Danfoss RA-N 15 UK 1/2" valve
RA-N 15 valve
- thermostatic valve
- Danfoss RA-N 15 1/2"
- valve body allowing presetting of flow
- flow can be set without using tools
- basic setting is selectable in 7 stages
- maximum working pressure 10 bar
- maximum working temperature 120 °C
- threadless connection with the thermostatic head
- thermostatic gas-steam head Danfoss RA 2980
- the fastest response time
- anti-theft lock
- temperature setting limiting / blocking pins
- used for height compensation between the input and output of the heat exchanger screw union
- stainless-steel design
- connection thread G 1/2" inner
- straight piece for two-row exchangers KORALINE LD
Note: The connecting set elements are packed as a complete set and cannot be supplied separately.